LIFE.

Saturday, 15 November 2014

Hi! Since ngayon lang uulit ako naging active, I'm going to post yung ibang nangyari sa buhay ko way back. :)
Posted by tinyshutterbug at 5:00:00 pm
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
tinyshutterbug
CHRISTINE JANE | 9teen | cars | Lover of Photography | Book Freak
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2014 (7)
    • ▼  November (7)
      • After 1 and a half year of my college life, t...
      •             Good night. Marami ba ang nangyari say...
      • Sunday...  I went to church to attend the ...
      • One evening...         I sent a group message t...
      • Hi! Since ngayon lang uulit ako naging active, I'm...
      • "Spring into the air @ Riverside 60th" Riverside...
      • It’s funny how sometimes our smiles could deceive...
Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.